- wesince2013Asked on April 14, 2015 at 08:04 AM
I tried to used the embedded form to set up two payment methods. I followed your staff's advice to embed a Form A to my primary form.
Primary form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51031152275948
However, problems occur as follows. Form A looks perfectly fine in Jotform, but when embedded into the primary form, it appears just as a little part.
This problem irritates me as I just found your embedding function and thought this was genius, until I got this problem.
Thanks so much. Your team's help means a lot to me.
- wesince2013Answered on April 15, 2015 at 07:44 AM
Thank you for your quick response. I've tried the height method, but still I am facing 3 problems.
1. Height: the rest of the Form A is shown now, but too much meaningless space has been shown. I tried change the height but it does not work. The meaningless space is still here as follows.
2. I've tried to change the width, but does not work as follows.
3. I used the designer theme for Form A. Now I wanna change to another one. I don't know why even though I changed it 10 times. It's still the same one. In Jotform it may change, but when I preview it, it was still the old one.
- CarinaAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Unfortunately the meaningless space is there because if you choose the credit card option it will show more fields below.
I will try to find a better solution for this situation and will let you know more as soon as I have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.