- roxxstarAsked on April 14, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Hi, how do i get the submit buttons to perform seperate functions?
1. i want one submit button to email the form and go to a thank you page
2. i want another submit button to go to a URL once its send
3. i want another button to repeat number 2...
or...if i do a page brake, how can i clone or copy entire first page to add to the second page?
Is this possible, and if not do you have a workaround?
- BenAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Based on what you have mentioned, you should be able to do this by using Conditions.
For example, if you have conditional emails, you would dictate if any emails are sent or not based on your conditions.
More on this can be seen here: How to send to a specific email address based on a selection?
You can also use conditions to change the redirect page to something else.
More on this can be seen here: Redirecting Users to a Different Page
Since you mention that you want the 3rd submit button to be doing the same thing as the second, a similar conditions can be set on it to redirect to some other pages.
In regards to your other question about the copying several fields at once, I have moved this to a new thread here:
We will be answering it shortly.