- gluvsAsked on November 07, 2011 at 07:56 PM
I know that JotForms only support a single payment portal so I'm trying to figure out a workaround. Here is what I am thinking:
1) JotForm allows you to upload images.
2) Those images can have a hyperlink attached to them.
3) Is it possible to upload several images representing different payment methods (ex. PayPal, Google Checkout and ClickBank) and then change the hyper link to for each image to point to a different portal.
This is actually pretty easy to accomplish if I am willing to work outside of the established portals on JotForm, but what I want is for someone to be able to click on an image and have it BOTH take them to the specified payment portal AND submit their form.
Any thoughts you could provide would be appreciated.
- fxrAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 04:20 PM
There is no way to pass cart information and/or any API calls between the payment gateway and a linked image.
What functionality exactly are you looking to achieve?
I have been experimenting with some code, which loads up different forms depending on a users selection on a web page. This may be useful if you trying to give your users access to more than one payment gateway.