- andyhaighAsked on November 08, 2011 at 04:29 AM
My forms are not being sent to the email addresses on the Notification. They are received at Jotform but not forwarded.
They are embedded into our website, an example being:
All was OK but the last receipt was 4th Nov on:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 05:11 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please change your Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- deejayalAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 07:08 AM
how can we make it so itll send out as an actual email address of ours. like whatever email address im using for my jotform account. is that possible?
- andyhaighAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 08:06 AM
Problem fixed - thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 08:16 AM
Glad to hear it Andy. If you have any other concern, please feel free to let us know.
This method is used for further investigation, if some emails accept firstname.lastname@example.org, then users should stay that way to avoid problems in notifications delivery.
If you mean using another email for notification, please read this guide to find out how. Thank you.