- GRTSDCAAsked on April 14, 2015 at 07:06 PM
Designed an application and contact form using your excellent template. We want to make sure it is encrypted so submitted information is secured when submitted over the internet and the form has a secure data logo.
- CharlieAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 12:01 AM
You can make your forms SSL enabled to make it more secure, here's a guide on how to do that: http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions. Please do take note that for Free or Starter plan accounts, you will only be allowed to receive 10 SSL submissions per month, please see our pricing page here for more details: http://www.jotform.com/pricing.
If you wish not to use SSL, here are some additional information by our Founder regarding the general security of JotForm:
JotForm is 9 years old and throughout our history we have not ever once lost customer data. That's because we take security very seriously.
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
I hope this helps.