- byztorAsked on April 15, 2015 at 04:22 AM
Verán, tengo un formulario en el que se recogen una serie de números.
Pues bien, a la hora de descargar el Excel, hay bastantes celdas en blanco, vacías y no me muestra lo que en realidad el formulario ha recogido y tiene guardado.
Quería saber a qué es debido.
Un saludo.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 12:06 PM
I checked your forms excel report and it looks like everywhere there was supposed to be a "0" in your spreadsheet, the field was left blank:
This continues throughout the spreadsheet.
I have forwarded this to our development team to have a closer look. We will update you here in this thread as soon as we have any further information. Thank you very much for your patience.
- byztorAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 12:10 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 01:31 PM
You are very welcome, my apologies for any frustration this may have caused. Hopefully this will be sorted soon.
- alp_denizAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 08:11 PM
Mistakenly, zero values were discarded as empty before. Now it is fixed. Thank you very much for letting us know, as it is greatly appreciated.