- ChristineAsked on November 08, 2011 at 12:59 PM
I've been testing my forms and I'm running into a variety of issues:
1) The auto-submission from JotForm indicating that I've received a new submission has gone nuts in my Thunderbird and I keep getting "invalid security certificate" which does not stop even after I force quit the app. Had to sneak around with a "cmd-w" on the message after a quick "cancel" button to get it to stop. (See attached).
2) The Save function still does not work. A two-fold question/problem here:
• Is there a button option somewhere to "Save, and return another time"?
• The Save function does not keep any of the entries so when I return, the fields are empty.
Thanks for any thoughts on this.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 03:10 PMSorry about that. We have just fixed the certificate error.