- SchoolPlusAsked on April 15, 2015 at 05:54 PM
How do I put an image(logo) and a heading in the same line?Also if I need to put a text box and an image side by side, how do I do that.At the moment when I import an image it is taking the entire horizontal area ands is not letting me add a field to its right.
This is a re-post of a comment on What's a Form Builder?
This is a re-post of a comment on What Is a Form Builder
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 08:40 PM
Here's how to add your logo beside the header text.
1. Add a header field to your form
2. Click the Header Image in the top toolbar.
3. Then browse from existing or upload your header image.
Your other question will be answered into another thread. Thank you!