- cobold0815Asked on November 08, 2011 at 02:44 PM
At the moment, there are only two options for using the dropbox function:
1) Use Default - Submission ID
2) No Folder
There is no option to chose a specific folder or am I missing it?
This is a re-post of a comment on Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 07:22 PM
Thank you for your interest in our services.
Let me please explain how the integration works. When someone submit the form, submission PDF file is going to:
1) if "Use Default - Submission ID" selected, submission will go to:
2) if "No Folder" selected, submission will go to:
3) you can use other field names to place the submissions to other folders, for example if "Folder" field is selected then submission will go to:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.
- cimAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 09:29 PM
I would like to get back to this, just to say that would be really good if its possible to choose a folder. I would like to choose Public, where the file would stay as it is. No ID attached to its name, just the name the uploader gave. Also the option to not upload the PDF.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM
That idea was already added to our user wishlist although we haven't heard a word about it from our developers.
We cannot guarantee whether it will be implemented or not, as our developers do not have the luxury of time to work on everything. There are far more important issues that take a front seat at our development team's priority list.
In any case, we will definitely let you know of any updates regarding this request.
- email@example.comAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 07:47 AM
...i think the "folder" option is not showing up
can you help me?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Please open a separate thread with your inquiry so we can assist you there. Thanks