- foonanasAsked on April 16, 2015 at 07:51 AM
I want to get an email notification when people fill out my form and i also need them to receive a confirmation email that they filled out the form. .
from the directions above it looks like i can do one or the other not both.
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- chanestevesAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 11:15 AM
From what I know you can do both (notification email and confirmation email) when someone submits through your form. The steps are almost the same. Just do as follows:
1. In the top toolbar, click Emails.
2. Select Add New Email.
3. In the Email Wizard, select Notifier when you want to be notified when someone submits your form. Select Autoresponder when you want to send confirmation emails when someone submits your form.
4. Click Next.
5. Provide the sender and recipient details. In the Recipient Email field, input your email if you selected notification. Select the the email field in your form if you choose Autoresponder.
6. Click Next.
7. Compose the email. Click Finish when done. You can also send test email by clicking Test.
8. Lastly, save the form.
I hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Yes, chanesteves is correct. You can do both. For notification email, please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
For Autoresponder email, you can create one by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.