- designyourtieAsked on April 16, 2015 at 09:52 AM
I've built a B2B form for a client. The client has said we need to add an Ext. data field to the form? How do I do that?
- CarinaAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 12:29 PM
There is no automatic way to include the extension, but we can use a workaround.
1. On properties require country code:
2. Click the sublabels to change them into area code, phone number, extension:
3. On the form designer> css > click on the fields to adjust the width:
You can test and clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.