- goldilox520Asked on April 16, 2015 at 12:00 PM
For example, "Do you need to register another person?" is asked and if the answer is yes, another registration field is displayed, but if the answer is no, then they person can go right on filling out the form with no additional registration info being displayed.
- chanestevesAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 12:43 PM
Yes. There is a way to conditionally show/hide fields based on the values entered to form. To insert a condition:
1. Open the form in Edit mode and click Conditions in the top toolbar.
2. In the Conditions Wizard, select Show/Hide a form field.
3. Click Next.
4. Set up the rule.
5. Set up the condition which will be triggered by the rule set.
For example, you want to show field If YES, what format? only when answer to Will you be showing a film is YES.
6. Click Save.
7. Lastly, save your form.
I hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 02:01 PM
Just to add, you can also show/hide multiple fields at once.