- housesignsaustraliaAsked on November 08, 2011 at 07:40 PM
I have created 2 jotforms
Once the code is placed into my website, on one page the form is aligned to the left while on the other page the form is indented to the right.
How do I align the second form to the left on the webpage so that the layout of both pages match?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 07:52 PM
Could you please provide the URL of the page containing the form so we could check it live? This way we can help you better. Thanks in advance.
- housesignsaustraliaAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:23 AMThanks for your prompt reply.
Link for left aligned page as I require
Link for the indented jot form page.
(Please note my website is currently under construction.)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:32 AM
Please try to add this CSS Code in your form:
To inject that Custom CSS Code in your form, please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed then Preferences2. On the Preferences window, goto Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Codeunder Inject Custom CSS Box.Clicking on "Close Settings" will then automatically save the changes.I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!
- housesignsaustraliaAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:48 AMThanks very much for your reply.
I will add the CSS code in my form and will get back to you if I have any
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:55 AM
Yes Cathy, please update us the result so we can provide you further assistance. Thank you!
- housesignsaustraliaAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:31 AMHi there
Just to let you know, the insertion of the css code did not work.
However, we seem to have fixed the problem by inserting a side bar into our
Thanks for this
- tdiintlAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 04:17 PM
I was having the same problem and the solution listed above DID work for me, so thanks!
- ForemostAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 05:10 AM
yup same problem and the CSS code worked for me so all good now and on the left!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 05:21 AM
Good to hear that everything is working fine. If you need our assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!
- rsmpAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM
how would I right align to the right of the webpage ?
- EliezerNAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Please try to inject this CSS code to your fom so that it can be positioned in the right side:
Follow the steps of my colleague above to know how to inject CSS codes. If that does not work for you, kindly open a new thread and post your concern there so that we can give you the proper assistance.
- rsmpAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 02:39 AM
Yes this is what i thought would work but it had no effect!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 06:05 AM
Please post your question to a separate thread and provide further details so we can assist you better. Your request seems to be opposite on this thread's topic so we'd appreciate if you could create a new thread to avoid confusions.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 05:35 AM