- 2ezyAsked on April 17, 2015 at 07:43 AMI have redesigned the form to be wider and not as long and have more or less fixed the issue we were having above. But some issues with the new form are as follows:
1) The three rows of tab selections through the middle of the form are not responsive even though I have that selected. Also is the font size in these tabs able to be made slightly bigger?2) Swap BCC dump vouchers for cash is not responsive either.3) Is the suburb drop down box able to be made look like the other text box fields (ie no insert shadow.4) In delivery day and pick day calendar fields the icon is creeping inside the input field. This is worse when in mobile view. Also in mobile view when the calendar pops up it displays outside the screen range.
5) The form seems to be sitting away from the left hand edge of the webpage when I use the iframe method to insert. Can this be made to sit hard to the left.
Form is here http://www.jotform.com//?formID=51058577239968#
- CharlieAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Unfortunately, the Radio Button widget cannot be mobile responsive in this case because it is being loaded in another server, and custom CSS codes won't work either.
What we could recommend is that you set them to look mobile responsive already that would be appealing to both desktop and mobile display. Here it is:
1. Adjust the width to 250 and set the column to "1".
2. In the mobile view this is how it will looked like.
I hope this helps.
For the other questions that you have, I made separate links for them so that we can focus on them better:
Please refer to them accordingly, we will respond to them in a while.