- joevagusAsked on November 08, 2011 at 09:05 PM
how do you set a password box for people submitting to restrict only users with a password to submit?
This is a re-post of a comment on Quick Overview of Form Fields
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 09:31 PM
Jotform currently does not have a built-in password protection feature for restricting people to submit their data. But if you like, we have some workaround but not a perfect one since the password used for this solution is visible in the form's source code.
You may follow the guide below for password condition/ hiding submit button.
1. While on your form (Edit Mode) add Password Field in your form under Power Tools
2. Goto Setup & Embed >> Conditions
3. Select Show/Hide a Form Field
4. Setup Conditions like the way I did below:
I hope that helps. If you have further questions, just let us know. Thank you!
- notificationAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 05:36 PM
- guest_22766674363059Answered on October 03, 2012 at 05:53 PM
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Hi guest_22766674363059 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Do you have any questions for us? Please feel free to post it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
- gizeAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 05:38 AM
where is teh password box?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 05:48 AM
May we kindly request that you create a seperate thread with regards to your concern so we can easily track the issue and to avoid confusion. Please use this link in creating a new thread. We thank you for your cooperation.