- Zenner414Asked on April 17, 2015 at 11:41 AM
At this time I have a drop down with 10 names, below that I have an email module. First the person selects their name, then enters their email below, so that when conditions are met, they get a auto response email. Here is the question, Is there a way that when they choose their name in the drop down the email is automatically generated or if I use a drop down for the 10 emails as well, will it work with the auto responder?
- bokidAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Yes, that is possible, by using Conditions to Update a form field value.
1) First you need to put names into the drop-down.
2) Please go to Setup & Embed > Conditions > Update a form field value.
3) If your dropdown with names is called "List of names", you should fill the values in this manner:
In other words, the "List of names" should be equal to one of the names from your dropdown.
In the main textbox, you should write the email associated with that name.
On the bottom, please change the Output field to "Email".
4) Please repeat the steps 2 and 3 until all names have a condition for an email to be inserted if the name is selected.
That is it. Your list of conditions should start looking like this:
Please let me know if you need any help with this. Kind regards.