- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 02:46 PM
You can copy my form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/43152684229962 and clone it to your account by following our instructions in this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
You can also find some forms in our form template gallery, kindly check at http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/category/calculation-form.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
- HelenAnswered on April 18, 2015 at 12:50 AM
I have shared my form so you can use it. The comments displayed after fields have been entered pertain to mountain biking, so please edit them according to your needs
The form is under evaluations and the name is BMI MTBApp
- cafontAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 10:59 AM
Hi, how are your?
Thank you for sharing your form.
Have a nice day!
- cafontAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Helen, please, help me!
Can you give me the url of the form?
Thanks for your time!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 12:16 PM
I can't seem to find the form. I hope you don't mind, but can I just get the form URL from your account and share it here for Claudio? Please confirm, or you can also share it here.
- cafontAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 04:55 PM
How are you?
Can you share the url of your form?
(sorry for my bad english!)
Thank you. Have a nice day!