- cynthiahannonAsked on April 17, 2015 at 06:11 PM
I end up just cutting and pasting information from the Jotform PDF report into another PDF that is formatted. Can I format the PDF that I get fro, Jotform?
(If not, can someone point me toward an automated way to move field information from one PDF to another? I know that isn't a Jotform question. :-0 )
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 07:50 PM
Unfortunately the PDF submission is not customizable. If you have headers and text, you could enable that option, so it will appear on the PDF: How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission
A possible workaround(not automated) to have PDF submission with a similar layout of the form could be adding the print button to the form.
In this way you can:
1) Add an edit link to your email notification:
2) Open the edit link in Chrome once you receive the submission in your email, and print the form:
As you see, it has a very similar design of the stand alone version of the form, with the filled data of the customer in it.
If you have another question please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- cynthiahannonAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 09:12 PM
Thank you for the answer! Very helpful.
is a 404. Could you post it again, please? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM
Sorry for that. Please try this link instead
Let us know if still did not work.