- zendhiAsked on April 18, 2015 at 07:29 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 18, 2015 at 07:54 AM
I have checked your account and it is auto suspended.
Seems that our system detected phishing activity coming from your account. Phishing Detector allows us to automatically suspend thousands of forms created everyday for phishing activities such as stealing credit card information, social security numbers, login credentials, child pornography, etc.
However this tool is not updated to scan Arabic, French and other similar languages, therefore most of the forms made in these languages are automatically suspended. Considering that you have form is not on English, your account is auto suspended by our tool.
I reactivated your account but please follow next steps to avoid further suspensions.
To avoid further suspensions we recommend you to build the form in English and then use the Language Translator tool to set it into Arabic, French or any other language that might be suspended automatically.
To access our Language Translator tool
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings"
4. Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button
To find out more how to set languages you can read on following article:
On following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/447134-Form-in-Arabic-language-suspended- you can find more information about similar problem.
Hope this will help.