- pacifique88Asked on April 19, 2015 at 04:53 PM
can you please unsuspend my account, i'm not sending spam?
Please let me know as soon as you can.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 19, 2015 at 06:31 PM
I just checked your account and found that it is Active and in good status.
I test submitted the embedded form http://www.jotform.ca/form/50885266480261 on your website and was able to use them just fine.
Please let us know if issue remains.
- pacifique88Answered on April 19, 2015 at 08:20 PM
Ok but i can't login to my account, i always get an account block message?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 05:05 AM
I have just whitelisted your IP Address. If you get the same error, I would suggest clearing your browser cookies for Jotform then login again. If it's still not working, please let us know your current IP Address so we can whitelist it too.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 09:46 AM
The IP Address is now added to our whitelist. Kindly check again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 11:39 AM
That's strange! Don't you have any other device? Please try to login there and see if you are still unable to login. How about in the other browser installed in your current PC? Did you clear your browser's cache and cookies for Jotform?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 12:56 PM
I checked your account and was able to log in without issue. Your forms and account both appear to be active and usable. I tried whitelisting your most recently logged in IP address to see if that would clear things. As far as I can tell though, your account is in good standing and should be accessible.