- graduatebapAsked on April 20, 2015 at 07:29 AM
Hi, We have not been using the Secure Link at all, but I see that it has reached quota.
We only increased our normal submission quota using FB and Tweet submissions.
Could you please help me? It is really urgent.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 10:40 AM
Please let us know the links where the given form is currently embedded so we can further check. Please list down all the possible links. It's impossible that you'll reach your SSL Limit if the form is not embedded using our SSL method.
I look forward to your reply.
- graduatebapAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 10:45 AM
These are the websites using the link.
Please let me know what has to be done.
An early response would be highly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 12:05 PM
I have checked your account and your account is not over quota. Your forms are Disabled. If you Enable them, forms will be shown properly.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- graduatebapAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 12:20 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.