- alefcenterAsked on November 09, 2011 at 07:46 PM
how can i add a feature to make sure my form is secure (to take credit card info) encrypted.
- fxrAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 07:59 PM
Secure forms can be accessed by using this naming format:
Where FORM_ID is the 11 digit ID of your form.
Let us know if you need any further clarification on this.
- alefcenterAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 08:33 PM
the format i have is with jsform, will that work?
- fxrAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 08:38 PM
Yep. You got it.
- alefcenterAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 09:17 PM
is there something (image or certificate) i can add to the form so customers see that it's secure
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 03:39 AM
Sorry to say but we don't have that image for your form at this moment, I think that matters most in your website not on the actual form, but I will try to submit this request to our higher level to see if they can come up with an official image that says Powered by JotForm or maybe Jotform Verified something which makes your customer feel confident when submitting their data.
In case you didn't know JotForm has SSL feature, so you do not need an SSL certificate. You can just link to https:// page and the form and submissions will be served securely.
We'll keep you posted for updates.
- emrew86Answered on November 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Hi alefcenter, we have implemented it. You can use it.