- loiswsternAsked on November 09, 2011 at 07:46 PM
Lois’ Fabulous Beauty Blog Sign up 2
From Face Tech to Body Tech, Get Pretty on Your Lunch Hour with this constantly expanding library - all in one place at: www.ticktockstoptheclock.com
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 07:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, your inquiry is a little bit unclear for me. Could you please explain what exactly dynamic links you mean? Any examples would be much appreciated.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- loiswsternAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:41 AMNew response receivedWell, I removed the http://www . . words from my form yesterday because I didn't like the way it looked. What I wanted to do on the form is place a heading above the image that says "The Place Where Outer Beauty Innovations and Inner Beauty Inspirations Merge", but have those words link to www.fabulousbeautyblog.wordpress.com
- allanftdAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 09:21 AM
Since I can't see the image with the line "The Pace Where Outer Beauty INnovations and Inner Beauty Inspiration Merge", I'm not quite sure I understood your concern. But you can make use of a Free Text (HTML) (under Power Tools) to insert the heading that you want.
1. Drag and drop Free Text (HTML)
2. Click the orange Edit HTML button and type the link that you want to display as text header.
3. Highlight the text in step 2 and click the chain link button as shown above
4. Enter the URL where you want your users to be redirected when clicking the link
5. Click Insert
6. Click Complete.
Please let us know if this is wat you need or not so that we can further assist you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 05:42 AM
Just an update if you are still using Jotform for your WordPress.com hosted blog.
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.