- mwleventsAsked on April 20, 2015 at 12:42 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 01:35 PM
If you are simply trying to send a link to your users to fill out, here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
If you are trying to share your form to for editing or to view submissions:
If there was something else you were looking for, let us know and we will be happy to help.