- bhackett75Asked on April 20, 2015 at 01:13 PM
They are anxious to receive this, so your timely response would be greatly appreciated.
thanks and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.Page URL:
- BenAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 02:30 PM
I am not personally familiar if our company has these data or not, so I will raise this to proper people and they will reply back to you with the details.
Based on a quick search I have found these links to answer what the documents actually are:
Service Organization Controls (SOC): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_Organization_Controls
Personally Identifiable Information (PII): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personally_identifiable_information
- bhackett75Answered on April 23, 2015 at 04:58 PM
Thanks again for your assistance
- BenAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Unfortunately we do not have these documents available and all I can give you is the link to this thread: is JotForm HIPAA Compliant?
While it is not giving you the info shown within SOC2, SOC3 and PII it will give you additional info about JotForm.
Even thought we do not have them, I must tell you that we take security and privacy very seriously and as such, we do everything with these 2 in mind and never without them.
- TLHaydtAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Any update on this ?? Is there a SOC2 now available?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Hope this information helps!