- stephie6Asked on April 20, 2015 at 01:49 PM
How come i do all the translation and it still says that some line have not been translated? can you help or see why?
- CharlieAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 02:47 PM
The problem with the form is that it was originally made in "Francais", to properly translate your form, you will need to create it in "English" first then translate it to "Francais". After you translated it, you can set it as "default". You can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-make-your-forms-multilingual.
The warning message usually appears especially if there are warning icons in the language settings showing that you have not translated a field. In your form, this is how it looks like:
- stephie6Answered on April 20, 2015 at 02:58 PM
but that is weird i don't see those... i completed all those.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 03:56 PM
I am not sure what is the problem. I tested your form and form is shown on two languages:
Can you please explain in more details if there is some problem with your form?
Looking forward to your reply.
- stephie6Answered on April 20, 2015 at 05:02 PM
well no i don't think there is other problems. just this one... it does not want to translate... but the rest is ok
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 06:32 PM
Can you please confirm if this is the form http://form.jotform.us/form/51095212553146 you are having issue?
When I checked the form language settings, I also noted that there were no translations to English yet
Please clarify if this was the issue and we will check further.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 06:35 PM
I forgot to add..
If in case you were wondering why it was able to translate to English even though there were issue in the translation, -- it was because in the language tool option, the auto detect Browser's language was set to ON
It was able to translate the form fields language to English automatically.
- stephie6Answered on April 20, 2015 at 07:11 PM
no this one
and the button for IMPRIMER LE FORMULAIRE also does not translate :-(
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 08:38 PM
I checked the form http://www.jotform.us/form/51095461154149 and it still have no translation to English also.
I am not sure if you have translated and saved them already. But as is now, it does looks like they were not yet translated and you will have to translate them first.
As for the 'Print button' text, currently that Print button text is not included in the translation tool.
To be able to change the text of Print button to a different text, there is a need to use the form's full source code embed. You will have to manually edit the text in the source code
Please let us know if you are having issue saving the translations when using the multi-language tool in the Form Builder.
- stephie6Answered on April 21, 2015 at 04:03 PM
But i did translate the form below and see print screen. I see that everything is translated except for two thing and i get this message (see second picture below)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 04:26 PM
Considering that you are getting warning message you also need to translate those two fields you are mentioning that are not translated. On screenshot I do not see exactly which fields are not translated. Once you translate all fields warning message will stop showing.
Hope this will help.
- stephie6Answered on April 21, 2015 at 04:40 PM
i am trying but it does not change....
on your website i am in french and now i turned all the page in English... and it's the same i clicked save and went back and it appears i have to do it all over again... don't understand, i saved.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Now I understand. I reproduced mentioned behavior. I will escalate this to our developers and once they resolve this problem we will inform you about update via this thread.
Sorry for inconvenience you have.
- stephie6Answered on April 21, 2015 at 05:15 PM
ho ok ! thanks !
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 05:40 PM
My colleague had already submitted a ticket to our higher team support.
We will notify you as soon as we have updates.
- stephie6Answered on April 21, 2015 at 06:39 PM
So do they have something ?? My client is asking me...
- stephie6Answered on April 24, 2015 at 07:59 AM
it seems to be working this morning. Look : http://form.jotform.us/form/51095461154149
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 09:13 AM
I also can see it was working on your jotform http://form.jotform.us/form/51095461154149
Our dev must have been working to fix this, and they just haven't updated this thread yet.
Nonetheless, this should at least have resolve the issue already.
Please let us know if there are further concern.
- stephie6Answered on April 30, 2015 at 10:42 AM
Yes i saw for the print button thanks!!