- zhg154Asked on April 20, 2015 at 03:45 PM
I am a full time faculty member for the Department of Communication at the University of Texas at San Antonio. We recently used JotForm for our annual faculty awards ballot. It was a successful solution, but I can't bare the burden of a recurring subscription fee for use of a JotForm subscription, especially since I paid out of pocket, and on a faculty salary and budget. Yikes!
Please cancel my premium subscription, and downgrade to the FREE subscription.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 05:04 PM
Since you are using gateway Paypal for paying your subscription, here's a guide on how to cancel your subscription.
1. Log in to your Paypal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number on that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal subscription.
The subscription will automatically downgrade to FREE on the date of its subscription expiration.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.