- waldsonAsked on April 20, 2015 at 04:50 PM
I'm gonna point here my demands:
I need to create customized forms to predispose CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) functions and customized reports.
To read functions and report I need create complex queries to retrieve my data
Is it possible to create customized reports with data inserted in Jotforms?
Is it possible to have a data attribute in a form so long (at about 5000 characters)?
Please case Jot form is not able to perform these functions could you let me know which other tool I could use to do that?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 06:37 PM
You can create forms to predispose CRUD.
-When it comes to Create: Our form builder is easy to use, you can create forms in minutes just by dragging and dropping fields, we have many widgets and integrations which makes thins simple.
We even have the "Designer feature", which allows you to style forms and see the changes in real time(http://www.jotform.com/help/300-Form-Designer-Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms-).
-Speaking about Read: I suppose you referring to reading and managing the submission's data.
You can also download submissions as PDF, CSV, and Excel file.
- On regards of Update: There are to ways to update a form submission:
1) At the submissions page, when you click on the "Edit" button:
2) By adding the edit link in the email notification:
- If you want to Delete, it has to be done at the Submissions page too, you will see the "Delete" button next to the edit one.
Hope this helps, we are here to assist you.