- AndyAsked on November 09, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Forms not showing up in Internet Explore, Firefox no problem only not showing up in IE, why?
- fxrAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 06:49 AM
Can you try changing the DOCTYPE block at the top of the webpage you have the Feedback form embedded in to:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
Let us know if that works. Thanks.
- AndyAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Thank you very much!
- AndyAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM
It's not work for this site in IE ,
forms working only in Firefox, what i need update now??
- fxrAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 02:30 PM
I checked the forms on that new URL you gave, in IE & Chrome and they both work fine.
You still having an issue with them?
(Clever use of the JotForm feedback/lightbox buttons be the way.)