- tammyrosenAsked on November 10, 2011 at 12:38 AM
I used to receive emails of submissions, but now I am not. My url is www.tucsonballoonrides.com/reservations
thanks for your help!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 04:32 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please change your Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org? To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to email@example.com, just like below:
Also, ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your trusted senders list.
Please let us know if the problem still persist, so we can give you further assistance. Thank you!
- tammyrosenAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 08:03 AM
Thank you, I made the change, but after two tests, it's still not getting sent to my email...??
- AtacanCAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 08:13 AM
Can you also add these ip addresses to your mail provider's whitelist.126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 08:13 AM
According to our email logs, your notifications are already sent to your email address.
Status : Delivered
Could you please check and reply us about the situation ?