- NgeeAnnPolytechnicAsked on April 20, 2015 at 11:42 PM
dear sir, i had added in the responsive widget - yet the text field appears non responsive? any idea? tks,.
- CharlieAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 05:37 AM
Are you referring to the "Text" field not wrapping on the form's size?
I believe this is because you are using the <pre> tag to wrap your text. This means you are fixing the width of the whole content as a one line. Here are the steps to fix it.
1. Here you'll see that the text field is out of the form area, this is because it has a fixed width using the <pre> tag. First, click "Edit HTML".
2. Click the "HTML" icon, we will edit the content there.
3. Remove the <pre> and </pre> tags and wrap your content in a <p> instead. Click "Update"->"Complete", save the changes and see if the form is now responsive.
Do let us know if that works