- elcabasAsked on April 21, 2015 at 05:57 AM
I just make a feedback form, and I want that the opinions of my clients appear directly on my website.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 11:02 AM
You can display the answers using the reports feature. They will be arranged in a grid or table. You will be embedding the report in your web page by using an iFrame element.
1. Select the form and click the "Reports" button. After that, click the "Add New Report".
2. Choose "HTML Table listing" option.
3. Just copy the iFrame embed code here and paste it on you web page.
Hope this helps. Thank you.