- yaoleynikovAsked on November 10, 2011 at 04:39 AM
Hi, I noticed that the site is not localized in Russian, is a minus yourattendance, because Russia is very big, as in most Russian spoken in countries suchas Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
I suggest you cooperate, assist in translation ...
For this, I do not want nothing but to participate in your Projects summary as a translator of the text into Russian! I want to be your employee. And to have theprospect of working in your company in the future ....
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 07:44 AM
We appreciate your suggestion on how we can further improve JotForm, I have forwarded this concern to our administrators who will look into the possiblity of having this implemented in the future.
Have a great day and thanks for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 10:36 AM
You can translate JotForm as described here:
Unfortunately, we cannot offer employment in return.
- higetAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 01:23 PM
localisation is not so critical
but it can`t upload files with cyrillic filenames!
if it can i pay 2y forward
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 01:45 PM
Can you please follow up in this other thread you opened?