- brianreillyAsked on November 10, 2011 at 05:33 AM
I have 4 text boxes in a line, done by Shrink then Duplicate. Each is 'required' and the problem I have is that each box has the required * above - How can I put this on the left but only once?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 08:33 AM
You can use Inject Custom CSS to remove the asterisk on each box. To do this please take the following steps:
1. Open your Form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Select 'Preferences'
4. In the Preferences window click on 'Form Styles'
5. Click on Inject Custom CSS and enter the following code:
6. Click on 'Close Settings' and make sure to click on 'Save' to save the changes.
Have a great day!