- sanawellAsked on April 21, 2015 at 12:34 PM
I've created a form and set automation with Mailchimp. I've tried to subscribe and Jotform makes me go to a page in which I must insert a word, it's this one:
Enter the message as it's shownSubmit Form
Can I disable this control? Let me know, thanks.
- raulAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 01:26 PM
I've checked the provided URL, but I was unable to find a JotForm embedded in it. Did you remove the form?
I've also checked this form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/51104434876353 using its direct URL and was unable to see a captcha field when I made a test submission.
Can you please confirm if this is the form you're referring to? and where is located on your site so we can make further tests?
We'll wait for your response.
- sanawellAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 02:46 PM
Hi yes sorry the URL is wrong. It si this one :http://www.sanawell.it/blog/chi-siamo/privilege
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 04:00 PM
There is a little issue with the form source code on your web page. The following part is required to avoid the captcha, but it is currently added incorrectly.
Please replace it with the next default code for your form:
document.getElementById("si" + "mple" + "_spc").value = "51104434876353-51104434876353";</script>
or if you need in in the CDATA format:
document.getElementById("si" + "mple" + "_spc").value = "51104434876353-51104434876353";
- sanawellAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 04:20 PM
OK i try to replace! Thank you!
- sanawellAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 03:52 AM
ok it works! thank you.
Is it possible to open the thank you page in another window/browser page?
how Can I set it?
- sanawellAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 04:36 AM
- CarinaAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 10:22 AM
Unfortunately your last message came out empty. If you still need assistance please let us know.