- kristinavasquezAsked on April 21, 2015 at 01:20 PM
Thank you for your help – I still need some help
1. Once the form is submitted I need the Manager’s email to go to the manager And the notification email to the employee.
2. If Manager approves the “Approval Email” needs to go to 3 emails:
3. If Manager denies the “Denial email” goes to the employee only.
4. I do not need the 4th Rule – how do I delete?
5. The emails are going to the incorrect people and they are getting the same email 4 times.
Janette Barca | Executive Assistant | Southern Wine & Spirits of South Florida
O: 305-627-1204 | F: 813-775-3182| email@example.com
“To be the leading business partners by educating, developing and empowering
a Best in Class Sales Organization while fostering an environment that
Rewards Teamwork and Collaboration”
Answered by Mike
Thank you for contacting us.
It should be possible with us. I have added the next two Email Notifications to your form.
Once the form is completed and submitted by the employee - I need the form to go to the managers email that the employee entered.
The next condition has been added.
Also, I have added an 'edit submission' link to the email body, so the manager should be able to click it in order to approve/deny the submission.
I have an area where the manager is to approve or deny the request. If the manager approves it will go to 2 specified emails and if denied it will be returned to the employee.
The following condition has been added.
There is no 'approved submission' Email Notification on your form, but it should not be a problem to add it.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.