- jotformelite1Asked on April 21, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Thank you, the form now shows on the secure pages as well. However, the mobile responsive issue still shows. What could be the issue?Page URL:
- raulAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 06:12 PM
Can you let us know which device are you using to view your form?
This is how it looks on my phone (Android) using Chrome.
Have you tried to clear your browser's cache and load the form again?
- jotformelite1Answered on April 21, 2015 at 06:15 PM
I'm viewing it on iPhone. I tried clearing the the cache and loading the form again but it still shows wrong.
- raulAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 06:28 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue in an iPhone 6.
Since it seems to be a specific issue with iPhones can you try to re-embed your form using the iframe method and apply the code provided here on your site: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23083462/how-to-get-an-iframe-to-be-responsive-in-ios-safari#23083463
Let us know if this makes any difference.
- jotformelite1Answered on April 22, 2015 at 04:34 PM
Thank you, it worked!