- NdubuisiAsked on November 10, 2011 at 11:43 AM
I am trying to set up the payment option on the online form builder, and i have the following
* a one time payment for my business which is non refundable with the first month (no option to deselect this)
* monthly subscription
* Yearly Subscription
* any other service payment
from the second option, it is optional depending on what my client wants, but the first stays permanent. Therefore, payments will be added to the first option.
Here is my issue,
* I do not know how to setup the first one.
* I updated my subscription from free to premuim and still cannot have it on my site, Why?
* I am using paypal as the mode of payment
Can someone help me with this issue?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 05:41 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
At this time our Payment Tool does not support purchase option for both subscription and one-time purchases. In other words you can not add subscription + one-time purchases into one form.
I see that you have added the multiple products to your form. Could you please confirm, do you want to use the reocurring subscription options (automated yearly/monthly etc. payments) or one-time payment for year/month would be okay for you? Based on this information we will try to find some solution for you.
We have a tutorial about how to place a form to the site:
If something is not clear, please let us know.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.