- mbas123Asked on April 22, 2015 at 09:15 PM
I want my user to be able to select there native language, questions in my form will be translated on their chosen language.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 11:53 PM
It is possible to translate your JotForm to other languages by using our language translation tool.
Please refer to the guide below that can help you in creating multilingual JotForms.
Hope this information helps!
- mbas123Answered on April 23, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Thanks, I have tried it but it does not translate anything in my form it still in English, tried the Russian and Norsk but it doesn't work. I cannot translate all the words in my form, I think it can only translate very familiar and basic english words.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 08:36 AM
You have to check the translations and correct it. There are translations that are empty and you have to fill it.
Your last form is this http://www.jotform.me/form/50951359925464 and I checked it and saw empty translations. For example, the Russian:
The red exclamation mark represents an empty translation.
You have to edit it and fill it:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mbas123Answered on April 23, 2015 at 10:52 PM