- kievmanosAsked on November 10, 2011 at 06:46 PM
I copied source code to my webpage... and I am getting message:
Form not found: Form Id is missing or irregular
What should I do?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 06:52 PM
Please try to re-embed your form using iframe code.
I can submit the form if I go directly to the form address, so the form itself is fine. I also suspect that you haven't embedded the entire code correctly into your page. Could you try to get the embed code again and paste it into your page?
If this doesn't help please do let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!
- kievmanosAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:47 AMThanks ! It works
However I am not able to see background
I choose dark industrial and I am getting white
Do you know what happened?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 05:10 AM
If the background still doesn't show up, please try to inject this CSS code in your form:
background: #363535 url(https://www.jotform.com/images/styles/style4_2_bg.gif) repeat-x 50% 0%;
To add Custom CSS Code in your form, please follow this guide:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed then Preferences2. On the Preferences window, goto Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Codeunder Inject Custom CSS Box.If that doesn't help, please do let us know so we can provide you further assistance. Thank you!
- KidsArtPasadenaAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 02:30 PM
I've tried embedding my form via the <script> as well as an <iframe> and I continue to get this error.
"Form not found: Form Id is missing or irregular"
I built my form in Jotform. I wish there was a simple way to just export/import.
Is there any way that I can fix this so that I can duplicate my form?
I have to make this form for 14 studios, so I don't want to make it over and over.
- SeanAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 03:56 PM
I moved your post entry to a separate thread where it will be addressed. You can view your personal thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/530615