- whatsintheboxpartiesAsked on April 23, 2015 at 03:00 AM
After filling out my form and submitting, it is supposed to redirect to a set URL which I have added.
This works every time in preview mode, but it won't work in live mode.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Your form is currently embedded using our default JS Embed method. A script conflict is possibly causing this problem to happen. For Wix websites, we recommend our iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. Iframe should help you fix it.
- whatsintheboxpartiesAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 10:00 PM
This does not work. I had already tried that before I posted my question. When you read through the comments related to the so called "solution" you sent me, you will notice that the same so called "solution" did not work for anyone else either.
I have set the thank you page wizard setting to Custom URL but it does not redirect to there after submitting the form. When the form is submitted it just stays on the page that the form is embedded on, but the form disappears and the user is left looking at a blank page.
This is not a solution!
- whatsintheboxpartiesAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 10:02 PM
Here is a video screenshot proving that it does not work!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 11:17 PM
Please embed the iFrame code without the code between <script></script> tags. Just embed what is rendered between <iFrame> tags.
- whatsintheboxpartiesAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 04:55 AM
Found what you are talking about!
Tried it! Doesn't work!
Now after submitting the form it just returns the user to the homepage instead of the correct 'THANK YOU' URL page!
- SammyAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 07:36 AM
I have tried recreating your problem but I've been unsuccessful, Ive tested the form on Firefox 38, chrome and opera and the redirect works fine.
Could you try it on a different browser an also an updated version of Firefox.