Sunpreet_SinghAsked on September 26, 2023 11:46 PM
How can we share click rate and submission to other people via email ?
Felizio JotForm SupportAnswered on September 27, 2023 08:28 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Can you explain a bit more about what you want to achieve so we can get a better idea of how to help? For instance, you can explain more about which submissions you want to share and the click rate you mentioned.
If you want to share a PDF version of the submission via email, you can do it easily. Let me show you how:
- First, if you don't have any PDF documents yet, you'll need to create one. Just click on the Tools menu in the left top corner and click on PDF Editor.
- Enter a name for the document and choose a layout.
- Now, click on Create.
- After creating it, go back to Form Builder and click on the Settings tab in the orange navigation bar.
- Click on Emails in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Hover over the Notification Email element and click on the Pencil icon.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Toggle PDF Attachment to the On position, and choose the PDF file you created.
- Now, just scroll down the page, click on Save, and you're done.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Sunpreet_SinghAnswered on September 29, 2023 03:33 AM
Hello. Thank you for the info. I want to share the views "275" that's available in Form analytics to others via email. Not the submission status.
Jessica JotForm SupportAnswered on September 29, 2023 07:28 AM
Thanks for reaching back to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, Form Analytics can't be shared to other user. It's only accessible by the form owner's account. Since the feature you're looking for isn't available at Jotform right now, we've gone ahead and escalated your request to our developers, but when or if it's developed depends on their workload, how viable it is, and how many other users also request it. If there are any updates, we’ll circle back to this thread and let you know.
Thanks for your patience and understanding, we appreciate it.
Sunpreet_SinghAnswered on October 01, 2023 10:57 PM
Thank you for the info. Can it be emailed to my account then ? Thank you.
Myla JotForm SupportAnswered on October 02, 2023 12:45 AM
Thank you for getting back to us. Unfortunately, it is not possible to be emailed. It can only be accessed through your Jotform Account. I have gone ahead and added that on the feature request.
In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions.