- kelvanatorAsked on November 10, 2011 at 08:15 PM
I wrote once before about not all of the data coming in. I can manually fix the ones missing; however, I sure would like to be able to spit out a charted version of my data. Possible?
I now have almost 80 responses and am good to go (might get a couple more Friday).
My account name is kelvanator and the display for my survey is: http://form.jotform.com/form/11831020945&forceDisplay=1&prev
url is http://woodenshoeproductions.info, survey page.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 01:17 AM
To make a graphical report on your form please follow the guide below:
1. Select your Form then Click on Reports > Add New Report
2. On the pop-up window, Select Visual Report Builder then Next
3. You can now then customize your graphical style on the Reports Screen by clicking on Edit Report
If you need further assistance with this, please do let us know. Thank you and have a great day!