- jerrytAsked on April 23, 2015 at 11:15 AM
I also cannot create a fill-able PDF.
- CharlieAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Could you tell us the details of your problem and if you are getting errors in converting the form into a fillable PDF?
I would advise that you check this guide regarding the fillable PDF: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator. There are fields that are not compatible to be converted to fillable, like widgets.
Please check the guide above to learn more.
- jerrytAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 04:00 PM
when trying to convert my form into PDF I receive an error message that the file is corrupted when opening.
After reading the FYI on creating fill-able PDFs i cloned my original form and removed all the dynamic fields and conditional formatting.
The PDF that was created could be opened but contained text that was not in the correct.
here is an example
- jerrytAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 04:03 PM
image did not go through
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 05:38 PM
Thanks for reporting this, I was able to replicate the issue with your form:
I am going to do some further testing, and raise a ticket report to our level to if needed.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 06:08 PM
I am reporting this to our second level, you will be notified here about any updates.