- DeannaAsked on April 23, 2015 at 12:09 PM
I know I've asked this before and I was successful in doing it once, but I deleted the email and I can't remember. Can you tell me once again how to enable the form to have it print or become a pdf that I can print and keep the format and see the images and headers?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 12:53 PM
If I understand your request correctly, you would like to have your form printed or you would like to turn it to a pdf file to have it printed.
If that is the case, here's what you need to do.
There are ways that you can do to print your form.
1. You can add a "Print Form" button on your form. Check the image below for reference.
You may also do this to add the "Print Button" on your form:
2. Create a PDF form by following the steps on the image below.
Then, once you've downloaded the PDF copy of your form, you would be able to print your form using your favorite PDF reader.
3. By using the "Print" option provided by your favorite web browser. Please see the image below.
Note: You can also make use of the Ctrl+P shortcut key of your web browser.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, kindly let us know and we will be glad to help you.
Thank you for using JotForm.