operationsnormsdrywallAnswered on September 27, 2023 07:37 PM
I created a basic database form for a workplace construction Hazard Assessment for new homes.
When the contractors on site fill out the form and hit send... it gets sent to me (the main email). Is there any way the contractor can cc. it back to himself? If the Safety Officer on the construction site shows up, the contractor would have to show them the Assessment. (they can contact me, it is just for easier reference if shown on site).
Marlon JotForm SupportAnswered on September 28, 2023 03:56 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. If you create an Autoresponder Email, your customers will get emails about the form they filled out. Let me show you how to set that up:
- In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the page, click on Settings.
- In the menu on the left side of the page, click on Emails.
- Now, click on Add an Email.
- Next, select Autoresponder Email.
- Customize the options the way you want them and you’re done.
Now, your customers will get an Autoresponder Email after they fill out your form. If this wont work for you, you can consider sending email notifications based on users answer. Let me show you how to do it:
- In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the page, click on the Settings.
- In the menu on the left side of the page, click on Conditions.
- In the list that pops up, click on Change E-mail Recipient and set a logical condition like the ones below:
- Now, click on Save and you're done.
You can also check out our guide explaining How to Send Emails Based on a User's Answer.
Give it a try and let us know if you have any other questions.