- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 07:05 PM
I just try cloning your form and duplicating the Auto Complete widget:
Could you please share a screenshot to see the error it's giving you?
1) Clear your forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
2) If that does not work, clone your form and try with the cloned version: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
3) Clear your browsers cache.
4) Try in another browser, and let us now if the issue happens on a specific one.
Let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.
- acaseAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 01:09 PM
i am trying to duplicate the Vendor 1 Item 4 auto complete box, i tried clearing the cache for the form and the browser, also tried fire fox and google chrome. I tried to create a new auto complete box but when i try to copy and paste my item list it freezes.
- raulAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 03:11 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue on my side when I tried to save the form after duplicating the field you've mentioned. I believe this error is being shown because that field has a lot of items in it and you're using 3 more auto-complete widgets with the same list.
I would like to suggest you to use dynamic dropdowns instead so you can narrow down the list in sections and this way you can improve the performance of your form and avoid this errors. Or you can also use the configurable list to dynamically add the Vendor Items as needed in the form.
Would that be a feasible solution for you?