- annabell4126Asked on April 23, 2015 at 05:50 PM
Hi, I dont' see any of the forms I had created in my account? What happened to them?????
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 07:19 PM
I just check your account and the forms are there:
If you do not see them, please try the following:
1) Log out of your account.
2) Clear your browser's cache.
3) Log back in.
If that does not work, let us know which browser you are using to try reproducing this issue. We recommend using Google Chrome and FireFox.
- annabell4126Answered on April 23, 2015 at 09:22 PM
Awesome, cache cleared and forms visible again. Why do they disappear like that?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Browser tends to hold onto information, and over time it could cause issues with logging in or bringing up websites. It’s always good to clear out the cache in regular basis.
If you have another question, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.