- Triffena SmithAsked on April 23, 2015 at 05:51 PM
I upgraded my service from free to a paid one and i created the form already and I wanted to know how will your form know to send payment to me after collecting the payment information. how can i ensure my paypal is linked to the form as the payment receipt location?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 07:34 PM
To make sure your Paypal is linked to your form, simply:
1) Make sure yo enter correctly your PayPal account email address when integrating: http://www.jotform.com/help/50-PayPal-Forms
2) You can enable IPN(Instant Payment Notification) which is basically a a POST message sent by Paypal (for regular merchant accounts) whenever a transaction is completed on their side. This message contains all the data regarding the payment transaction completed by a form user.
3) You could also setup incomplete payment notifications E-mail. An incomplete Payment is triggered when a person submitting to your form didn't send or settle the payment after redirected to the Payment gateway, in this case, Paypal Payment Page.
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.