- rmedinaAsked on April 23, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Can't seem to get this module to work. I drag the widget over but the U.S. states will not appear in the drop down.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 08:41 PM
You are correct, the widget is not loading the states, instead, you should use the All States and Cities widget : http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/all_states_and_cities
See this demo: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51127859346967
Meanwhile I've opened a ticket to report the bug.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 07:03 AM
The US State Picker has been fixed.
It will now load all the states in a dropdown as expected.
Please check it out and share your experience with us: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51202752999967?
- dlassonAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 05:32 PM
I don't see the states loaded in the dropdown in the form listed above, and it is not working on my form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 11:08 PM
I was able to see what you are reporting. On the sample form (http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51202752999967?) given by my colleague, the states are not loaded in the drop down. I will follow up this to our development team. We'll inform you once this issue has been fixed.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 01:14 AM
Sorry about that - its now fixed.
Kindly check - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51202752999967?
- rmedinaAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 08:47 AMThnx! Great app.
- CharlieAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Thank you for the kind words.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum :)